By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using ParticipantsConnect on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us. We recognize the importance of maintaining Your privacy and the Confidentiality of the information you share with us. We do not sell or rent the information you share with us. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e - mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about travel or hotel bookings, your proprietary Training Material, details of Training Programs and Your Clients.
Information we may collect from You: We may collect and process the following data about You: Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registration, subscription, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information, for example, as part of training plan or preferred trainer/organisation list, the email id's of non-members who may qualify as Training Seekers/ Providers/ Service Facilitators.
- A record of the correspondence in the event You contact us.
- Information, if provided by You to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- References of potential members that You may provide.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of Your orders.
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access.
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website.
- Payments are routed through Times of Money. We automatically log generic session information, which is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website.
Uses made of the information: We use information retained as above in the following ways:
- To send promotional invites or brand awareness emails pursuant to information from you
- To send out registration invitations, in the name of the member who has referred a potential member
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from us or which we feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and us
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our service, when You choose to do so; and
- To notify You about changes to our service.
We may also use Your data, or permit selected third parties to use Your data, to provide You with information about goods and services which may be of interest to You and we or they may contact You about these by e-mail, post or telephone. Where we permit selected third parties to use Your data, we (or they) will contact You by electronic means only if You have consented to this.
Disclosure of Your information
- We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
- For provision of services to You on or through the website.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or relevant terms and conditions of supply of goods, services and/or information and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To our associate companies which offer services along the similar lines
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ParticipantsConnect and the Site’s Users, its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ParticipantsConnect that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms.
Third Party Web Site Links
- The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Web Sites"). ParticipantsConnect provides such links solely as a convenience to You and for information purposes only.
- ParticipantsConnect makes no representations or warranties about, nor is it responsible for the content of the Linked Web Sites as accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect Your computer. When You enter a Linked Web Site, You do so at Your own risk and agree and understand that You may not make any claim against us for any resulting damages or losses.
Subscription and Refund Policy
- User shall pay all subscription fees specified under the relevant subscription type and products/ services. User shall also be liable for all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through their account. All fees and charges on the Site are non refundable and you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of any subscription or other fees, including but not limited to, the events of mid-term downgrade or deactivation. All features, acquired as part of User's paid subscription, expire immediately upon cancellation or termination of the paid account.
- All our products/services were built using clean code, tested on the Apache web server. Please make sure that You have carefully read all relevant documentation, knowledge base, product/service description pages, and asked any pre-subscription questions. Since, the Services offered by ParticipantsConnect are intangible/non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once a subscription is made, either by the organization or the trainer or any other agency participating on the portal as a paid subscriber. The portal has exhaustive information on each of the utilities that have been built into it. You may request ParticipantsConnect, subject to these Terms, for further information to assess the features in the portal before making a decision on subscribing for the same. You are responsible for understanding the above information before subscription.
- In case the User disputes the refund policy for any reason whatsoever, the dispute shall be taken up on a case-to-case basis by UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. In the event of UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd deciding the dispute in User's favour, UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall refund the decided amount without any interest to the User and payments shall be made by cheque.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms at any time. You are required to stay updated with the policies as and when modified and posted on the Site. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate the agreement with us by cancelling your Account
- ParticipantsConnect reserves the right to terminate the agreement on grounds that include, but not limited to -
- Infringement of Copyrights
- Breach of agreement
- Abuse or Misuse of services
- Creation of false or multiple accounts
- Posting of inappropriate material
- Using the platform for other than intended use
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smart phone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies are stored in your browser's file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
We may collect information about Your computer, including, where available, Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any specific individual or personal information. For the same reason, we may obtain information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about Your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Site according to Your individual interests
- To speed up Your searches
- To recognize You when You return to our Site
- Details of Your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that You access
- Any other information You provide to us in connection with Your use of the website
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies might collect aggregated information like the frequency of your visit or the length. No Personal or Professional information is collected. The information collected might be used for analytics.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising partners. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising on our Website and no personal or professional information is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ cookies. Such information will be anonymous and will be to measure the effectiveness of ads.
By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using ParticipantsConnect on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
- All materials appearing on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, icon interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements are owned or licensed by UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than those noted on our Site, modification, transmission, display, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd is strictly prohibited. Users are not permitted to use "web crawlers" or other types of software or hardware technology to automatically download large amounts of materials from the Site. Elements of the website are also protected by trademark, copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be imitated in whole or in part on other websites.
- UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd believes that some of the information on this Site as well as underlying business model has high commercial value and any use of the same or replication of same without consulting us shall be treated as loss of business for us and accordingly recovered from You in case of use of the same for pursuing Your own business interests. End User shall not use or reproduce content obtained from the service for or in connection with any other listing service or device.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd owns all intellectual property rights to and in the website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyper links. You acknowledge and agree that You shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd without obtaining authorization from UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service, including any documents, text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which You may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. However, when uploading and posting content on to the website for public viewing and reproduction/use of Your content by third party users, You hereby accept to grant a worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
- You shall not use, upload or display any objectionable content or images or content or images that are in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary as provided herein, Training Providers, Feedback Seekers / Providers and Training Service Facilitators represent and warrant that they are the owners or have the license to use the data as provided by them in the learning and development solutions and such use, upload or display of data on the websites are not in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity.
These Terms and any disputes arising out of such Terms are governed by the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh only.
By using our website, including our mobile applications, you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using SimplifyMyTraining.com on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions of use of this Website and its services, You may contact us at the coordinates below: Company Name: UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd Address: Gayathri Arcade, Flat no :102, 1st, Vikrampuri Colony, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Telangana 500009.
Copyright © 2020, UniTol Training Solutions Private Limited. Simplifymytraining. All Rights Reserved