By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers, listed here. If you are using ParticipantsConnect on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
- For facilitation of the training programs and sharing material, Organizations, Participants and Trainers/Consultants may use, directly or indirectly, the services of Third Party Service Providers, (collectively referred to as "Training Service Facilitators") while the Site remains as the main platform.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and have full power, capacity and authority to accept these Terms. If You are accepting on behalf of Your employer or another entity, You represent that You have full legal authority to bind Your employer or such entity to these Terms. If You do not have the legal authority to bind as above, please ensure that an authorized person from Your entity consents to and accepts these Terms.
- For certain specific content, including e-books and articles, written by others we only act as a medium to share or transmit the material. We do not claim copyrights for any such e-books, articles etc. that are not authored by teams working with ParticipantsConnect or SimplifyMyTraining.com. We have, made every effort to ensure that no copyrights are violated. In case of any breaches please contact us at content@SimplifyMyTraining.com
- You are bound to: (1) keep your password confidential and not share it with others; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other's accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your account to another party
- You are accountable for your account and anything that happens through your account as long as your account is active or you can prove that your account was compromised due to no fault of your own.
- ParaticipantsConnect.com offers an online platform for the different stakeholders in the Training industry to work efficiently. ParticipantsConnect.com and its associate companies/products ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for the usage of the platform by its members and ARE NOT ANSWERABLE for any infringement or damages caused by its members.
- Terms on this agreement may be added, removed, replaced or modified at the sole discretion of ParticipantsConnect and its parent entity, SimplifyMyTraining.com and UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Continuation of usage will mean that you have consented to the changes. In case you do not agree with the changes, you may terminate the agreement.
Training Provider Registration
Training Providers and Consultants need to register, subscribe and agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible to utilize features provided on the Site and those that will be made available in the future. You may cancel Your registration at any time by deactivating Your account. You agree that Your registration information at all times correctly represents Your professional affiliation, experience, qualifications and ability to transact business. You shall not use login details of another User. You shall not disclose or share Your password to any third parties or use Your password for any unauthorized purposes and UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your account by another User. You agree to notify UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of Your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your password or login information to enable UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd to take necessary steps to prevent misuse of Your account.
Organization & Participants Registration
Organizations and Participants need to register, subscribe and agree to the terms and conditions in order to be eligible to use the various options and features on ParticipantsConnect.com. You may cancel Your registration at any time by deactivating Your account. You agree that Your registration information at all times correctly represents Your organization's professional affiliation, business and employee details and ability to transact business. You may not use a login name of another User. Unless otherwise specified, the Site is intended for Your Organizational use only. You may not authorize others to use the Site, and You are responsible for all use of the Site by You and by those You allow to use, or provide access to, the Site. You may not impersonate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Site. You agree to notify UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of Your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your password or login information. Remember, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password(s) and UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your account by another User.
UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or verify the comments, opinions, or statements posted using the Site or recorded in the Reports generated. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Training Seeker/Provider/ Service Facilitator. You agree that ParticipantsConnect and its parent entities, SimplifyMyTraining.com and UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible, and shall have no liability to You, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates these Terms.
- You will have the opportunity to communicate with other Users as part of features available on the Site. Any information You provide to ParticipantsConnect or other Users during Your registration or use of the Services, in any public message area, through any mail feature, or otherwise generated out of Your use of the Services, is subject to the following:
- Your Content. You are solely responsible for the content of Your information, postings, or Learning & Development Solutions. ParticipantsConnect acts merely as a conduit for the distribution and/or publication of that information. ParticipantsConnect reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion with respect to such information if ParticipantsConnect believes that such information is inappropriate for the Site or the Services and may create liability for ParticipantsConnect. You agree that Your information will be accurate and will not, to the best of Your knowledge: (a) infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violate any law (including without limitation those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) be libellous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing. Training Providers may, if deemed necessary, be required to execute representations, warranties and covenants to ParticipantsConnect and the Training Seekers in relation to the proposed training or learning and development programs, Feedback consultation projects etc. that are planned
Compliance with Law and Authorizations
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any action (including without limitation, spamming) that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of our system or the Services, using the Site in violation of local, state, national or international law; uploading of files or content that contain material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. You are solely responsible and will comply, at Your own expense, with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Your use of the Services and the transfer of the technologies or information with which You are involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and ParticipantsConnect expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility thereto. You shall not use the Services in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity that may cause ParticipantsConnect to be subject to investigation, prosecution, or legal action.
- ParticipantsConnect has a no-tolerance for spam policy. We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages / private messages to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for commercial purposes. Violations of these Terms or spam policy may result in legal action against You and the termination, without notice, of Your End User ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to Your earnings and network.
- Users may share Feedback when sought from them and Training Providers will share Consultant Feedback but the content cannot be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liabilities
- We are acting only as an intermediary between Trainers, Participants and Organizations, any underlying warranties for the Program, Material etc. and Consulting services provided are only provided by the respective Training Providers and not by us. ParticipantsConnect is not a party to any transaction between the Training Providers / Organizations / Participants, and therefore, is not liable for breach of such transaction by any of the parties to such transaction.
- You agree that ParticipantsConnect has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, data, and other communications maintained or transmitted by ParticipantsConnect.
- You agree that You will not disclose to ParticipantsConnect or its affiliates, or to any Training Provider or others, any information which You are under an existing contractual or other legal obligation to maintain in confidence or otherwise do not have the right to sell or license. You agree that You will not discuss any confidential information of Your own, other parties, or the Training provider, unless You are specifically working with the User who owns or represents the institute that owns the information.
- You expressly understand and agree that
- Your use of ParticipantsConnect services is at Your sole risk
- ParticipantsConnect services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- ParticipantsConnect expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- ParticipantsConnect makes no warranty that (i) the results that may be obtained from the use of ParticipantsConnect services will be accurate or reliable, (ii) the quality of any information, or other material obtained by You through ParticipantsConnect services will meet Your expectations
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of ParticipantsConnect services is done at Your own discretion and risk and ParticipantsConnect shall not be responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or transfer of any such material from the Site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from ParticipantsConnect or through or from ParticipantsConnect services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
- In no event shall ParticipantsConnect be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, and the resultant claims, expenses, or costs arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which You may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use or inability to use the Services of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- o Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; or Your use of or reliance on information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ParticipantsConnect and the Site’s Users, its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ParticipantsConnect that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms.
Third Party Web Site Links
- The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Web Sites"). ParticipantsConnect provides such links solely as a convenience to You and for information purposes only.
- ParticipantsConnect makes no representations or warranties about, nor is it responsible for the content of the Linked Web Sites as accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect Your computer. When You enter a Linked Web Site, You do so at Your own risk and agree and understand that You may not make any claim against us for any resulting damages or losses.
Subscription and Refund Policy
- User shall pay all subscription fees specified under the relevant subscription type and products/ services. User shall also be liable for all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through their account. All fees and charges on the Site are non refundable and you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of any subscription or other fees, including but not limited to, the events of mid-term downgrade or deactivation. All features, acquired as part of User's paid subscription, expire immediately upon cancellation or termination of the paid account.
- All our products/services were built using clean code, tested on the Apache web server. Please make sure that You have carefully read all relevant documentation, knowledge base, product/service description pages, and asked any pre-subscription questions. Since, the Services offered by ParticipantsConnect are intangible/non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once a subscription is made, either by the organization or the trainer or any other agency participating on the portal as a paid subscriber. The portal has exhaustive information on each of the utilities that have been built into it. You may request ParticipantsConnect, subject to these Terms, for further information to assess the features in the portal before making a decision on subscribing for the same. You are responsible for understanding the above information before subscription.
- In case the User disputes the refund policy for any reason whatsoever, the dispute shall be taken up on a case-to-case basis by UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd. In the event of UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd deciding the dispute in User's favour, UniTol Training Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall refund the decided amount without any interest to the User and payments shall be made by cheque.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms at any time. You are required to stay updated with the policies as and when modified and posted on the Site. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate the agreement with us by cancelling your Account
- ParticipantsConnect reserves the right to terminate the agreement on grounds that include, but not limited to -
- Infringement of Copyrights
- Breach of agreement
- Abuse or Misuse of services
- Creation of false or multiple accounts
- Posting of inappropriate material
- Using the platform for other than intended use